Matt finally popped the question! No one knew it was coming...not even me. Our day started out with a drive down the coast to see the beautiful waterfall at Pfieffer Burns State Park. Matt found the tourist to be a bit much so he put his plans on hold for a few more hours.
We headed over to Andrew Molera State Beach. After a mile walk to the beach and narrowly avoiding a sprained ankle, Matt's nerves were fried. We finally made it out to a quiet spot on the beach and Matt began his intro. I was so shocked, I made a proposal faux pas by yelling "No!" each moment he got closer to asking. My words were failing because I meant to say "I had NO idea this was coming!" Needless to say when he finally asked, I said "Yes!"
Matt and I have been trying to get in touch with as many people as possible but are quickly learning time zones make it difficult.
As Matt's main focus was getting me to Big Sur with the ring, he forgot to charge the camera battery. We only have a few pictures to share.
Click here to see more.
We'll be in touch soon.
Kate
2 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations!!!
Am I the only one who finds it funny that this entry is labeled "hiking"? Hahaha. Congratulations Matt and Kate. But Matt... If you REALLY love Kate, you'll have an all-vegetarian reception. Just sayin'. :)
Post a Comment