I went skiing with my brother, Andy and my sister-in-law, Mel at Alpine Meadows last week. I had been watchin' the weather all week and it looked good for snow. In fact, I was worried it might snow too much and we wouldn't be able to make it there. We did borrow some chains for the car in case chain laws were in effect. I'm glad we did as we needed chains to get over Donner Summit. All I can say is that chains are the worst thing ever for a car and a total pain in the butt. Thanks to Andy for being chain guy.
We had a blast with great conditions and fresh powder for most of the day.It probably snowed 3 to 5 inches while we were there. Alpine Meadows had the right mix of terrain and runs. I would definitely go back and ski it again.
A few pics....
Andy and I

Andy and Mel

Andy...
No comments:
Post a Comment