Saturday, August 30, 2014

Soccer Time

We can't believe Colin is old enough to 'play soccer'. This morning happened to be a try out session for kids new to the sport.  Basically, a chance for your child to try things out before committing to the whole season.

This is how the session began, hands over the ears and Colin saying, "All Done".  Needless to say he didn't like the coach's whistle.
It's to loud.  I'm done.
We thought that would be the end and we'd be leaving, but then the coach came over and spoke to Colin and told him it's OK.  He also pointed to an empty net and said Colin could have it all to himself.  Colin cautiously took his hands down and then ran toward the empty net and kicked the ball in.  The rest is history, he loved it and ran for the next 45 minutes kicking the ball.
Goal! My first goal.
Video of Colin click here if it doesn't load


Look at me, I scored another goal.

Go Colin Go!

One more goal.  This is so much fun.
After soccer we headed to a birthday party.  Had to include this picture because it is cute.
Do I have something on my face?

I'm a king

No comments: