Sunday, April 05, 2015

Happy Easter - 2015

The year of the Egg Hunt. After three years of hard training Colin is a fine tuned Egg Hunting machine.  Joking aside, Colin had a blast with three different egg hunts. As parents we were very proud of Colin at the community egg hunt.  Colin voluntarily shared some of his Easter Eggs with two different children that didn't get any during the egg hunt.

The rest of the day was pretty relax since Matt worked the night before. It's has become a yearly tradition that we have Easter brunch or dinner with the May's.  Colin loves playing with their two little girls and we love having them over.

Check out the videos below...
Thanks Mom, that is a cool color.

Meanwhile, I sit here like the Michelin Man

Another great color.
The Stage is set.

And he is off.

Smart kid.  Run to the back where there are no kids.




I am so happy. I can't contain it.

Here I am.


Mommy love.

Oh, you said eggs.  I am more interested in the basket.

OK. I'll give the eggs a shot.

Bunny Tyler.

Egg Hunt Two with friends.

Total Pro.

Happy Tyler Video


Egg Hunt

Colin basket

No comments: