Thursday, June 11, 2015

Tyler at Ten Months

As I sit here thinking about life I can't believe my first birthday is right around the corner. Last month was another exciting month as I traveled to Colorado, went swimming for the first time and rode in a shopping cart for the first time.  Needless to say life is good.  I'm even began to feed myself.  Well, kind of.  I tend to get most of the food on the tray and on the floor.  I think I'm making Doppler rather happy with the amount of food I'm dropping on the floor. I know Mom and Dad are trying to get me to sleep in the crib, but I only last a few hours by myself.  Why would I want to sleep alone?  That's no fun.

Check out my videos at the bottom.

Look at my teeth!

Look at me sitting like a champ

Where did Colin go?


My first swim.

Mr Scoot Man

Hello there
What do you mean I can't climb into the dishwasher?
Okay, maybe I don't understand how this thing works.
What did the fox say?

I'm totally rocking this shopping cart at Trader Joes.
Still learning to eat.  Feeding myself is fun.

My first swim
 

Silly Colin


Mr Scoot Man

No comments: