I did it, I survived my first year, and what a year it was. Mom and Dad threw me one heck of a party and invited lots of our closest friends to the house. It was pretty cool that Mom had trucks as the theme for the party. She even put some snacks in trucks on the table. Who says you can't play with your food? Dad made me a kid friendly pumpkin cake that was more like a brick. I definitely won't tell him that, but I did smile and gave my best attempt to eat it. I did like the icing though. Dad also made a neat slide show showing highlights from my first year and streamed it to the T.V. Check out the collage below as that contains most of those pictures. All in all it was a great day. Thanks Mom and Dad, I love you.
Actual Birthday
Collage of Tyler's first year
Yeah, a balloon.
Where is my cake, dang it!?
Oh, here it is.
Nom, Nom Nom. I love it.
Oh my gosh, a walker. I've always wanted one of these.
No comments:
Post a Comment