This month's post is a little late since we had our first family vacation in Portland with Aunt Jen. Stay tuned for that post.
Another month has flown by at the Mitchell Mehle household. Our little guy continues to get bigger each and every day. This time last year we were celebrating a baby shower in Pennsylvania for Kate hosted by Matt's Mom and Sister. Can't believe it has already been a year.
9 month happenings
- doctor check up -Colin passed with flying colors and is breaking his records for percentiles. No shots this time, which made Mommy and Daddy very happy
- Height -28.5"
- Weight -18 lbs 9 oz
- Head -45.25 cm
- Second tooth came in
- Drank from a straw for the first time
- Sitting up on his own - it is so cute to see him sitting up in his crib when he wakes up in the morning
- A crawling machine - Colin managed to successfully crawl up one step from the carpet to hardwood floor. Time to definitely install the baby gate
- Colin received his first kiss from a girl at his weekly Parents Place class
- Despite being 9 months old he fits in 12 month clothing.
 |
| Who, me? |
 |
| I'm using a straw |
 |
| More quinoa and yogurt please. |
 |
| I will conquer this step! |
 |
| I am almost there |
 |
| I made it! Oh what is this? |
 |
| I guess you should child lock the cabinet now. |
No comments:
Post a Comment