Tuesday, November 20, 2012

14 Months Old

The monthly update is a little late this month. Needless to say, we've been pretty busy lately. We continue to experience lots of joy watching our little guy grow up.  Colin has become much more mobile over the last month.  You put him down and he takes off running. Colin has also become much more vocal and is trying to say a few words, but mostly just noises and sounds.

Here a few highlights
  • After 13 months of no sickness Colin had his first cold and it was tough watching knowing he wasn't feeling good
  • More teeth keep coming in.  This has been the toughest teething month so far; runny nose, sleepless nights and general unhappiness
  • Loves clapping his hands and smiling at you
  • Enjoys playing hide and seek
  • He can say baby and Baaaa (sheep)
  • Started taking swim lessons
  • Dressed up as the old man from the movie "Up" for Halloween
  • Still doesn't like meat, but will eat fish mixed with squash or sweet potatoes
I enjoy bath time again.  Can't wait for swim lessons.
My new favorite ride, Dad's shoulders.
I'm growing up!
I love running around outside.
I won't even stay still for pictures, I want to run.
Look Dad, I'm helping you weed the front yard.

No comments: