Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sand and Snow

Sadly, much of California is currently in a historic drought and we desperately need rain. The silver lining, if there is one, is that we had gorgeous weather during the month of January. While many of our friends and family froze back East, we had plenty of beach days.  Matt had days off during the week so he took Colin to the beach two days in a row.  Colin, and even Doppler, had a blast. They met up with one of Colin's friends Dylan.  The following weekend we headed up to Kirkwood to do some skiing with our friends who recently purchased a mountain home.  Just another benefit of living in California, beach day and snow day in less than a week.

Look Daddy, I'm running.

Hi Dylan!

Matt and Ryan

Some snow, but definitely below normal.

Having fun.

Where's the snowman.

Yes, I'm a hipster.

Bonus Pic...this is what happens when I pick out
my own cloths...basketball outfit on top of regular cloths.

No comments: