Yeah five months. It's a special day because it's also Mommy's birthday. I can't eat any cake, but with teeth coming in my hand tastes pretty good. Another busy month for me, including my first Christmas. Christmas was fun even though I slept through part of it (see Christmas post). I am a roll over artist now. Once rolled over I'm not sure what to do yet, but I'll figure it out. Lots of things happening right now and next month as Mommy goes back to work and I spend full days with Nana. I'm going to miss Mommy, but Nana will be fun. Oh, did I mention my big brother Colin makes me laugh so much. I just love watching him play and jump around.
 |
| nom nom nom...tasty |
 |
| Who? Me? |
 |
| Happy Birthday! Reeses Peanut Butter Cheesecake |
No comments:
Post a Comment