Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tyler at Six Months

Six months was big month for me.  I had my six month check up with the doctor and he said everything is fine.  I got another round of shots. I didn't like it very much, but Mommy made feel better.  I was so worn out I took a monster nap.  Check out my stats below from the doctor.  I'm becoming a big boy and don't fit in most of my 'age appropriate' clothes.  I even heard someone say I looked like a stuffed sausage.  Not funny! Okay, I guess it was.  I'll just wear bigger clothes next time.  Did I mention I have teeth now?  Yep, I pushed in another tooth and now have two teeth on the bottom.  I even tried solids for the first time.  It was pretty good, but I don't think I have the swallowing thing down yet.  Otherwise, things are good. I spend most of my time with Nana since Colin is at all day pre-school now.  She sings and plays "head shoulders knees and toes" with me, which I love.  I also like that Mommy takes me to Parents Place once a week so I can hang with my peeps. More like lay on the floor together, but it is still fun.

Six Month Stats:
Weight - 18 lbs 15 oz
Height - 28.5"
I love smiling.


I love laying on my belly.  It looks like I'm swimming.

I have two teeth
Feet feet feet! I can't get enough of my feet.

What is this?

I can do it myself.  I'm six months now.

Here I am smiling again.  Did I mention I like smiling?

I love my Mommy.

No comments: