Monday, December 08, 2014

Christmas Tree Hunt

We set off to get a Christmas tree from a 'cut your own' place in the Santa Cruz mountains, but it started to rain and Colin fell asleep so turned around.  Another day later and much nicer weather, we headed to another tree farm that had kid's activities and it sounded promising.  Colin had fun running through trees, playing on the playground and posing for pictures.  After realizing the 'cut your tree' was a cypress tree (grown because of the warm temps) we decided to pass.  Upon further inspection, it appeared the trees were painted green too.  So off to Costco it was.  Lesson learned, if you want to cut your own head to the mountains. Regardless, Colin had a blast and that is all that really mattered.
Looking for that perfect tree. Oh wait, they spray paint them.
I'm Mr. Elf

...But do you recall? The most famous reindeer of all!

Here is the perfect tree

Tyler looking festive
Getting our tree California Style
I have so much fun decorating the tree

I hang all my ornaments all together

No comments: